Microtek PV solar inverter is a reliable and efficient solar inverter. It adopts advanced technology such as MPPT, and stable and efficient maximum power point tracking, to ensure that solar energy is converted into electrical energy most efficiently. Microtek PV solar inverter features high conversion efficiency, low power consumption, strong overload capacity, wide input voltage range and high precision output. It is equipped with advanced communication functions, which can remotely monitor the inverter operation status and make remote control. Microtek PV solar inverter is suitable for residential, commercial and industrial uses.
Microtek PV Solar Inverter, Keep ahead in technology, Stabilize in product
Microtek owns strong technical strength, abundant production capacity, complete inspection system, stable product quality. Furthermore, Microtek’s products are approved with all kinds of quality standards such as CE, FCC and RoHS.
PV Solar Inverter is an inverter that can convert the variable DC voltage generated by photovoltaic solar panel locks into AC frequency AC inverters, which can be fed back to commercial power transmission systems or used for off-grid power grids.
The core of the inverter device is the inverter switch circuit, which is referred to as the inverter circuit for short. The circuit completes the inverter function by turning on and off the power electronic switch.
1. Improved Energy Efficiency: PV Solar inverters convert the direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) system into an alternating current (AC) suitable for grid use. Because of their efficiency, inverters can reduce energy losses in the system, meaning more of the energy generated by the PV system is delivered to the grid.
2. Cost Savings: PV Solar inverters can reduce utility bills by allowing households to generate their own electricity from the sun. This helps to offset the cost of buying electricity from the grid, resulting in cost savings.
3. Reduced Maintenance: PV Solar inverters are designed to last for decades with minimal maintenance. This means less time and money spent on maintaining the system.
The PV inverter converts the DC power of the PV modules into AC power that conforms to the grid standard, and connects it to the public grid (grid-connected PV inverter), while controlling and monitoring the entire factory.
1. Poor Heat Dissipation: Poor insulation and inadequate ventilation can cause the photovoltaic inverter to overheat, leading to a decrease in efficiency and a shorter lifespan.
2. Low Efficiency: Some models of photovoltaic inverters are not as efficient as they should be, reducing the amount of power generated from the solar array.
3. Power Loss: Poor connection between the photovoltaic array and the inverter can cause power loss, resulting in reduced energy production.
4. Poor Battery Performance: Photovoltaic inverters can cause problems with battery performance if they are not properly matched to the system.
5. Unstable Voltage: Photovoltaic inverters can produce unstable voltage, resulting in reduced power output and load disruption.
The difference between grid-connected and off-grid is that on grid needs to be connected to the grid, while off-grid energy storage can be directly used for power supply without being connected to the grid.