Microtek's Home Solar Inverter series has the characteristics of high performance, high reliability, strong load capacity, and complete protection.
Applied for household, air conditioning equipment, single-phase power equipment, industrial equipment, etc., they provide reliable sine wave power supply.
Microtek home solar inverter is a kind of inverter that helps to convert the direct current generated by the solar panel into alternating current, which can be used in home appliances. It features high efficiency, good stability, and low noise. With advanced technology and high-quality components, Microtek home solar inverter can provide reliable, stable and efficient power generation for the home. It is an ideal choice for a home solar energy system. With easy installation and maintenance, home solar inverter is convenient and cost-effective for home energy solutions.
Microtek Home Solar Inverter, Product stability, Quality assurance
Microtek develops and produces Microtek solar inverter, lifepo4 deep cycle battery, and UPS power supplies. In the ISO9001:2015 quality system strictly under the control of Microtek company, all product quality is stable, and through CE product certification.
Choose the right home solar inverter from different types of solar inverters: a grid-tied inverter, which transmits unused solar energy to the grid and requires no batteries. Microtek off-grid solar inverters, which convert direct current from solar cells to alternating current, are often capable of powering multiple residential or commercial projects. Hybrid Microtek inverters, which convert direct current to alternating current, can be applied to off-grid and grid-tied systems.
Including comparing the efficiency of different solar inverters, comparing the basic parameters of different inverters, checking the cooling system of the inverters, etc., and choosing an inverter with powerful functions.
1. Cost Savings: Installing a home solar inverter can provide significant savings on your electricity bills. The cost of electricity generated by a solar inverter is usually much lower than that of the electricity provided by your utility company.
2. Environmental Benefits: Solar energy is a renewable energy source that does not produce any harmful emissions. Therefore, using a home solar inverter can have a positive effect on the environment.
3. Increased Home Value: Investing in a home solar inverter can increase the value of your home, as it can be seen as an attractive feature to potential buyers.
4. Independence: Home solar inverters can provide independence from your utility company. As the electricity generated by a solar inverter is not connected to the grid, it can be used when the grid is down or when electricity prices are high.
5. Reliability: Home solar inverters are reliable and durable, making them a great long-term investment. They also require very little maintenance, making them a great option for those who want to save money in the long run.
In the solar inverter system for home household photovoltaic system, the direct output of solar energy is generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide electrical energy to 220VAC electrical appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power generated by the photovoltaic power generation system into AC power, so it is necessary to use a DC-AC inverter device.
The capacity of household inverters is generally around 3.5-10KW. It is necessary to choose inverters with high conversion efficiency and good-quality originals.
The maximum power and daily electricity consumption of the appliances in the load. The maximum power is an important indicator for selecting the maximum power of the inverter in the system, and the electricity consumption is the reference for the battery and photovoltaic panel consumption in the system.