The location of the project has 5 hours of sunlight per day. The off-grid solar system needs to be able to supply power for 2 days continuously without any additional solar energy input, and the appliances will work at full load for 6 hours per day. The load includes air conditioning, refrigerator, washing machine, water pump, rice cooker, TV, lighting, electric fan, etc., with a maximum load power of 6.4kw and an average of 5.5kw.
8KW Off-Grid Solar System Design
8KW off-grid solar system configuration
The off-grid solar system is configured as follows:
1. Photovoltaic module (solar panel): the core part of the solar power generation system and the most valuable part. Its function is to convert the sun's radiation into electricity and send it to the battery for storage.
2. Solar-specific bracket: used to fix the solar panel. According to the installation method, solar installation brackets are divided into roof installation and ground installation, and roof installation is further divided into tile installation and color steel tile installation. Because the bracket design for different installation methods is different, customers need to confirm in advance when purchasing.
3. Solar charge controller: the role of the solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system and provide overcharging and over-discharge protection for the battery.Battery: stores the electric energy emitted by the solar panel when there is sunlight and releases it when needed.
4. Battery capacity: the demand for electricity on the solar system side during non-peak sunshine hours.
Stacked LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery 6000 Cycles BAK IP65 51.2V 100/200/300/400Ah
5. Photovoltaic inverter: the direct output of solar energy is DC power. In order to provide AC power to appliances, the DC power generated by the solar power generation system needs to be converted into AC power. - SUNSHINE 8KW Off Grid Solar Inverter
6. Cables: used to connect various equipment and instruments. (Customers need to configure them according to their actual installation situation.)
An 8KW off-grid solar photovoltaic power generation system for household use is a sustainable and efficient way to generate electricity for a home. This 8KW off-grid solar system operates independently of the power grid and utilizes solar panels to convert sunlight into electricity. The system is designed to provide enough power to meet the energy demands of an average household. The excess energy produced by the system can be stored in batteries for later use, making it a reliable source of power even during power outages. The 8KW off-grid solar system is environmentally friendly and can help reduce dependence on non-renewable sources of energy.